About Our Council
The Palmer Square Park Advisory Council is a group that:
- Assists the Chicago Park District (CPD) by providing communication to the CPD on matters relating to the park
- Increasing community awareness of CPD projects
- Providing the community with a vehicle through which park information can be shared
- Assist with alternative or additional funding sources to enhance park facilities and grounds
Our governance for the Palmer Square Park Advisory Board for 2021 is:
- President: Jeff Goeters
- Vice President: Kevin Palmer
- Treasurer: Cathie Bond
- Secretary: Chris Holden
- At-Large Board Members:
- Steve Hier
- Karen Biazar
- Amy Johnson
Our bylaws can be reviewed here.
Our status as a recognized commission by the Chicago Park District can be reviewed here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.